Legal & Privacy Information
Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained herein constitutes nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind. The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free. Any links to non-Georgia Tech information are provided as a courtesy. They are not intended to nor do they constitute an endorsement by the Georgia Institute of Technology of the linked materials.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(2), notice of claims of copyright infringement should be directed to Randy Nordin by phone at 404-894-4812 or by mail:
Georgia Institute of Technology
Office of Legal Affairs
Atlanta, GA 30332
Georgia Tech Legal & Privacy Information
We recognize your privacy is important. The Georgia Tech Global Learning Center (The Center) policy is to protect the privacy and confidentiality of individuals accessing our Web site. This policy describes what information we collect and how that information is protected and used. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- The Center collects personal information you request information about our facility and services, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Georgia services to provide a better user experience.
- The Center’s servers automatically record information when you visit our Web site, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- The Center does not license, sell or provide your personal information or other contact information provided or collected to any third party except outlined in this policy or with your consent.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, such as more information about the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center or Georgia Tech’s Distance Learning and Professional Education short courses.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Center’s technologies and services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- On some pages within our Web site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information before accessing specific pages or as a requirement to receive certain information by mail or e-mail. This information may be used by us to contact you directly to respond to your requests; however, you will always be given an opportunity to opt out of any of our promotional activities.
- Whenever reasonably possible, we offer you choices when we ask for personal information.
- If you do not wish to receive our communications, you may unsubscribe at any time following the instructions contained in the communications.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate or delete it.
Or write to us at:
Georgia Institute of Technology
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
84 Fifth St. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30308-1031