Room Type Specs
|Room||Description||Capacity||Dimensions (LxW)||Square Ft.|
|315||Conference Room||16||26 x 18||517|
|318||Conference Room||20||30 x 22||640|
|319||Conference Room||20||29 x 22||641|
Room dimensions are approximate and actual square footage will vary. For information on additional configurations and seating capacities not shown here, please contact one of our Sales Managers.
Our conference rooms are chosen by dozens of companies and organizations every year for small groups meetings, such as internal staff meetings and training, board meetings, client presentations, internal strategy discussions and other similar meetings, including break-out sessions for larger meetings.
Some highlights and features of our conference rooms include:
- Natural lighting for a brighter and more inviting atmosphere
- Fluorescent and incandescent lighting with clearly marked controls
- Hard writing surfaces for easier note taking
- Complementary notepads and pens
- Whiteboard, flip chart and markers
- Walls conducive to posting flip chart sheets and notes
- Comfortable, ergonomic seating
- Courtesy phones for local calls
- Built-in Premium Technology A/V Package featuring the latest in meeting A/V
- In-house expertise to ensure flawless presentations and interactivity – no worries about third-party outsourcing
- Business concierge service to assist with any of your meeting needs
The Premium Technology A/V Package in each room also includes a resident computer with touch screen panel for quick and easy A/V adjustments. Additionally, these conference rooms have wireless internet connectivity, CD- and DVD-ROM, laptop ports, and a ceiling-mounted LCD projector with drop-down screens.