Room Type Specs
|Room||Description||Capacity||Dimensions (LxW)||Square Ft.|
|130||Computer Lab||28||30 x 30||915|
|327||Computer Lab||32||36 x 30||1115|
Room dimensions are approximate and actual square footage will vary. For information on additional configurations and seating capacities not shown here, please contact one of our Sales Managers.
These labs are ideal for computer-training needs including software releases, user-group meetings, and new application training. Our labs include student PCs and one instructor PC. All our PCs run Microsoft Windows 7, including the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and various media players. Our machines also feature SecureCRT Terminal Client, an SFTP client, host-based firewall, and virus scanning. Wired and wireless Internet access and a printer are in included in each room.
Some highlights and features of our computer labs include:
- Fluorescent and incandescent lighting with clearly marked controls
- Hard writing surfaces for easier note taking
- Complementary notepads and pens
- Whiteboard, flip chart and markers
- Walls conducive to posting flip chart sheets and notes
- Comfortable, ergonomic seating
- Courtesy phones for local calls
- Built-in Premium Technology A/V Package featuring the latest in meeting A/V
- In-house expertise to ensure flawless presentations and interactivity – no worries about third-party outsourcing
- Business concierge service to assist with any of your meeting needs
The Premium Technology A/V Package in each lab also includes a resident computer with touch screen panel for quick and easy A/V adjustments. Additionally these computer labs have Internet connectivity, CD- and DVD-ROM, laptop ports, a wireless lavaliere microphone, and a ceiling-mounted LCD projector with drop-down screens.