Room Type Specs
The Atrium’s large, open space is approximately 2,083 square feet - making it perfect for both small and large gatherings. It can accommodate 50 to 200 for seated dining, and up to 300 people for a cocktail style standing reception.
Ballrooms are a standard in hotel offerings. However, at the Center, we recognize that a hotel atmosphere may not lend itself to a professional meeting. Let us introduce you to the Atrium.
The Atrium’s large, open space is perfect for both small and large gatherings. It can accommodate 50 to 200 for seated dining, and up to 300 people for a cocktail style standing reception. Our Built-in Premium Technology A/V Package allows you to have a working meal, thank your sponsors, or present awards.
The Atrium's Built-in Premium Technology A/V Package is what really makes this space come alive:
- LCD projectors
- 8-speaker system
- CD/DVD/USB connections for presentations
- One microphones
- Wall-panel control system
- Laptop connections for presentations
- Large 15' x 20' remote-controlled projector screen
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 with brightness of 10,000 lumens
- Remote-controlled floor-to-ceiling shades
- In-house expertise to ensure flawless presentations and interactivity – no worries about third-party outsourcing
- Business concierge service to assist with any of your meeting needs
The Atrium is conducive to daytime and evening events. The two-story space provides your event with an abundance of natural light from large windows looking out on our outdoor courtyard. Give your attendees the ambience of an outdoor event with all the amenities of a modern indoor ballroom.
The Atrium can accomodate seated dining and receptions as seen below.
The Atrium - Dining
Atrium dining is available including buffet style, deli boxed lunches and plated meals. For information on additional configurations and seating capacities not shown here, please contact one of our Sales Managers.