Room Type Specs
|Room||Description||Capacity||Dimensions (LxW)||Square Ft.|
Due to the rounded shape of our amphitheaters, room dimensions are not available and actual square footage will vary.
The Center offers five amphitheaters with seating for 50 to 250 attendees – perfect for high-level technical presentations, training, videoconferences and group/panel discussions.
Our amphitheaters are perfect for lecture and interactive style presentations. With tiered seating in-the-round, you can engage your participants for a number of meeting topics. Some of the highlights of our amphitheaters include:
- Natural lighting for a brighter and more inviting atmosphere
- Fluorescent and incandescent lighting with clearly marked controls
- Hard writing surfaces for easier note taking
- Whiteboard, flip chart and markers
- Comfortable, ergonomic seating
- Courtesy phones for local calls
- Built-in Premium Technology A/V Package featuring the latest in meeting A/V
- In-house expertise to ensure flawless presentations and interactivity – no worries about third-party outsourcing
- A unique speaker’s lectern with touch screen controls for easy and quick A/V adjustments
- Business concierge service to assist with any of your meeting needs
The Premium Technology A/V Package also includes a resident computer in each room. Additionally, these amphitheaters have internet connectivity, CD- and DVD-ROM, laptop ports, and a ceiling-mounted LCD projector with drop-down screens.